Press in Wheel Stud and Lug Nut Kit
When you are building your classic Porsche there are a lot of considerations to be made, and none are more important than what actually holds the wheels on. These are top quality OEM studs in a variety of lengths to suit your specific build. Studs are a wear item, and on a car that frequently sees track use they should be replaced at least every two years to avoid fatiguiging of the steel itself.
- Studs are made from carbon steel
- Black zinc coated for rust pervention
- Factory fit and finish
For your convenience we offer stud packages that allow you to package together studs in quantities of 10 to allow you to choose different length studs for front and rear fitment. Below is a general fitment chart, please email us at [email protected] if you have specific questions for your application.
Select your front and rear lengths and ball or conical seat lug nuts above. Please see menus for pricing.
- 45mm - Stock length for Carrera models
- 66mm - For use with up to 20mm spacers
- 72mm - For use wtih 930 factory 28mm spacers
- 80mm - For use with 28+mm spacers