Porsche 996/997 Bolt-In Rollbar
We're proud to offer the strongest, safest, best designed 996/997 Porsche bolt in roll bar on the market. Cantrell Motorsports designs roll bars with safety as their first concern. Don't fall for the less expensive bars on the market. They don't match Cantrell's well thought out design and construction.
- 1.75" x .095" wall Chromoly Roll Bar tubing Tig welded
- Instructions and interior cutout templates included.
- Very minimal modification needed.
- Rear points mount to vehicle shock towers, main hoop mounts to upper bulkhead factory mounts.
- No drilling into floor.
- A true bolt-in roll bar, not just a harness bar.
- Designed to work with factory seats.
- Allows for full seat travel.
- Colors Standard powder coat color is T002-BK08 Black #27038 20% Gloss powder coat included.
- Custom powder coat color is available for an additional $250 charge.
We highly recommend that CMS roll bars be installed by shops that have experience installing roll bars. We can most likely direct you to a installation shop in your area.
The harness bar is located closer to the back of the seats as compared to others because that is what the major racing harness manufacturers want to see. They want no more than 8" between the shoulder harness mount and the back of the seat.
Shoulder belts must run from the shoulders horizontally or down, at no more than a 20° angle. In cases where the shoulder belts must be routed down to the chassis floor, support by a roll cage bar or harness guide at the appropriate height is essential to establish the horizontal shoulder strap routing off the shoulder/HANS®. Most racing seats are not designed and tested to carry shoulder belt crash loads from downward installation. Severe injury or death could result. A 45° downward shoulder belt installation is possible with seats that SCHROTH has positively tested to take a load measured during a 50 kph [31 mph] and 28 G impact with a 75 kg (175 lb) dummy. WARNING: 45° downward shoulder belt installation is not recommended with HANS®. For the best restraint of the occupants upper torso, ideal anchor points should not be further back than 200 mm  from back of users seat.
Built to order 3-8 weeks. We will contact you to quote shipping.