CSF High Performance Intercooler System
'20+ Porsche 911 Carrera (Base/S/4/4S/GTS)
Like most turbocharged vehicles, the 3.0L Twin Turbo motor powering the 992 experiences high levels of heat soak and progressively increasing IATs even in modestly spirited driving conditions. This results in the ECU pulling engine timing and drastically decreasing power output. The CSF by PWR Intercoolers solve this issue and allow vehicles to perform at optimal levels consistently and for prolonged periods of time.
- Eliminates Heat Soak and Lower Intake Air Temperatures (IAT) for Maximum Performance in High-Performance and Race Conditions – Especially Critical Due to Intercooler Placement in Engine Compartment
- Formula-1 Performance Grade Cores by PWR (2-Row Cores features Rolled Tubes w/ Inner Fins)
- CNC Machined Billet End Tanks
- Highly Engineered, Lightweight Design – Weighing Only 17 lbs.
- 100% TIG Welded vs OEM Crimped Plastic End Tanks for Maximum Strength & Durability
- Made in the USA at PWR North America
- OEM Style Inlet/Outlet Connections for Precise Fitment With All OEM Components
- True Plug-and-Play “Drop-in Fit” Installation Requires Absolutely No Modifications
- R&D and Performance Testing by Industry-Leading Porsche Tuning Companies – M-Engineering & World Motorsports
CSF designed and engineered the 992 Carrera intercooler to be a true Plug-and-Play “Drop-in Fit” unit. Utilizing all factory mounting points, the installation is straightforward and requires no cutting or modifications.
**These systems are made in limited production batches with a 1-2 week lead time**