Rennline's fully adjustable gas pedal system is an industry first, and finally solves the problem of the weak and unstable throttle assembly found on the late model water cooled cars. These factory plastic assemblies are notorious for hinge and housing failure due to its flimsy construction that was designed strictly for street use. The factory replaced these assembles on their race cars with a true metal to metal mount system, and now so can you. Rennline's fully adjustable pedal is a very unique system that gives you that true metal to metal mount, yet retains all your necessary electronics and or cables. Additionally, this pedal system can be adjusted in any direction, not only for height and depth, but also laterally and angularly, as well as width-wise using the supplied throttle extensions. You'll never again have to struggle to heel-and-toe, or be towed into the paddock due to a pedal failure.
- All billet aluminum and 300 series stainless steel construction and compensates.
- Eliminates factory plastic hinge and mount that are notorious to fatigue and failure.
- Integrated hinge incorporates bronze bearings impregnated with 19% SAE 30 oil
- Dramatically improves heel and toe driving by allowing for individual driver ergonomic adjustments
- Spherical rod end and stainless steel linkage that utilizes OEM cable cams (996/986)
- Precision machined socket that accepts factory potentiometer arm (987/997/991/Pano)
- Removable throttle extensions
- Pedal covers are available in black and silver
- Pedal extensions available in red, black or silver
- Rubber grips come pre-installed on the throttle pedal, but are removable to give you a smooth pedal surface if desired
Right Click and Save As to view the installation instructions.