Available in Red, Black, and Chrome *Rennline Fire Extinguisher Mount not includedMaxOut™ dry chemical fire extinguishers
have a proven track record in extinguishing the types of fires likely to occur in an automotive environment.
Models MX250C, MX250B, and MX250R utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical.
All MaxOut™ models effectively smother and break the chain reaction of fires involving flammable liquids and pressurized gasses, and will not conduct electricity back to the operator. MaxOut™ models MX250C, MX250B and MX250R are also highly effective at stopping fires of common combustibles like wood and paper. Great for marine or residential use.
is no ordinary automotive fire extinguisher. It contains Halotron 1®, electrically non-conductive "clean" extinguishing agent that rapidly turns into a gas. Halotron 1® has passed extensive testing by Underwriters Laboratories, and meets FAA requirements. It can be found on commercial aircraft, and is used by airport fire fighters and on the flight line.
Note: Only dry chemical fire extinguishers can be shipped by air and they must be discharged prior to shipment
- No thermal shock to electronics
- No mess or damage to vehicle or surfaces
- Liquefied gas extinguishes hard-to-reach fires
- Does not impair operator's vision
- EPA approved
- Listed and rated by Underwriters Laboratories
- Made in U.S.A.
- Steel strap mounting bracket
- 6' - 10' discharge range (HG250C, HG250B, HG250R)
- High quality steel cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- Five year limited warranty on hand held and wheeled fire extinguishers
- UL Rated 2B:C (HG250C, HG250B, HG250R)
- UL Rated 1A:10B:C (MX250C, MX250B, MX250R)