Click here to go back to vehicle selector.
Rennline's stainless steel folding race hooks install in minutes on any Porsche with factory screw type removable tow hooks. Unlike the aluminum units on the market that are usually advertised as "for decorative purposes only", Rennline's stainless steel tow hooks are precision machined and will stand up to the extreme abuse seen in any race environment. These pulls have a 2" opening as required by most organized race events and screw directly into the factory bumper pull location. Each hook comes with a rubber bumper to be applied on the back side to insure your bumper cover will never get scratched from hook contact. Also included is one red tow sticker. Keep the corner workers and track officials happy by installing a set of hooks that are both highly visible and highly functional. Why is ours the best:
Comes in set of two
- Ours is the original folding tow hook that has proven it's self 1000's of times over the years.
- Fully machined and chamfered edges to eliminate cutting tow straps
- Flawless brushed surface finish
- Through bolt design - Some hooks on the market have bolts on each side resulting in very little thread contact causing hook failure.
- 300 series stainless steel tow loop
- One Red Tow Stickers include
- Replaceable tow stickers available in several colors.
Fits the front of 964/993/996/997/Boxster/Cayman/944T/968 and the rear of 964/993 /964/993/996/997/ and 911's with factory screw in reciever
Note: The threads on this screw are the special factory Porsche thread.
Right Click and Save As to view the installation instructions.