Under extreme conditions, such as road racing and autocross, negative camber is required to keep as much of the tire’s contact patch on the road as possible. Stock suspension mounts will not allow you to achieve the necessary amount of negative camber required for this type of performance driving. Rennline’s sealed camber plates incorporate FK motorsports spherical bearings and eliminate the indistinct feedback associated with factory rubber mounts. Comes as a set of two.
Why are Rennline’s strut mounts the best ?
For installation instructions Click Here.
Note: When using factory non adjustable struts with factory spring seats, weather seal must be removed.
- Drastically increased bearing life due to the integrated factory GT3 weather seals.
- FK Motorsport Teflon-lined spherical bearings.
- Rigid bearing mount, not clipped in like some products available.
- Specially machined upper nut to allow clearance for maximum negative camber settings.
- Allows for up to 1.25 degrees of added negative camber.
- Special tool included to hold strut shaft from turning when tightening upper nut.
- Can be used with all factory and aftermarket struts, Including factory non adjustable units.
- Webbed machined base for light weight and superior strength.
- Fully rebuildable
- CNC machined 6061 anodized aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware.