For KW V1/2/3 and Bilstein setups order 14mm, for KW Clubsport order "KW CLUBSPT" option
Camber Plates/Strut Mounts - Under extreme conditions, such as road racing and autocross, negative camber is required to keep as much of the tire’s contact patch on the road as possible. Stock suspension mounts will not allow you to achieve the necessary amount of negative camber required for this type of performance driving. Rennline’s Sealed camber plates incorporate FK motorsports Teflon-lined spherical bearings and eliminate the indistinct feedback associated with factory rubber mounts.
Why are Rennline’s strut mounts the best ?
Come as a set of 2. *Strut brace not included but is available below. For installation instructions Click Here.
- Drastically increased bearing life due to the integrated factory GT3 weather seals.
- FK Motorsports Teflon-lined spherical bearings.
- Rigid bearing mount, not clipped in like some products available.
- Can be used with all factory and aftermarket struts, Including factory non adjustable units. Call for details.
- Longer stud lengths to allow for easy installation of strut bar.
- Fully rebuildable
- CNC machined 6061 anodized aluminum construction with all new hardware.
- Available for front and rear
*For cars with factory Boge shocks please call for fitment details.
**For 993's with factory strut mounts, longer strut mount bolts (m8x25mm) are required.
**For cars with KW V1/2/3 struts, select the 14mm drop drown