Fire extinguishers are mandatory in all cars that will see the track and should be mandatory in all street cars. There's no worse feeling then watching your car burn to the ground without the ability to do anything about it. Unlike any extinguisher mount on the market, this two-piece design allows you to remove all visible components in seconds to revert to a factory look. While other rail mount systems are fixed and limit your seat travel, our EZ-Adjust Slider allows you to make a wide range of seat adjustments on the fly. Installs in minutes and is designed to fit all types of seats, from lightweight manual race seats to the most complex electric seats from Porsche. Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum and meets all requirements for racing series or other organized track events. Designed to be used with most standard 2.5lb fire extinguishers, all hardware and installation instructions are included. Includes Fire Extinguisher and Mount. Fire extinguisher Quick Disconnect not included, but available below. Right Click and Save As to view the
installation instructions. FE12 Not Included. Click Here for FE12
In the dropdown menu, the first color represents the color of the mount and the second color represents the color of the fire extinguisher.
- 2-piece design
- Easy-to-remove components
- EZ-Adjust Slider for seat adjustment
- Installs in minutes
- Fits wide variety of seats
- *Actual product may vary from image
Available in Red, Black, and Chrome
MaxOut™ dry chemical fire extinguishers have a proven track record in extinguishing the types of fires likely to occur in an automotive environment. Models MX250C, MX250B, and MX250R utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. All MaxOut™ models effectively smother and break the chain reaction of fires involving flammable liquids and pressurized gasses, and will not conduct electricity back to the operator. MaxOut™ models MX250C, MX250B and MX250R are also highly effective at stopping fires of common combustibles like wood and paper. Great for marine or residential use.
HalGuard™ is no ordinary automotive fire extinguisher. It contains Halotron 1®, electrically non-conductive "clean" extinguishing agent that rapidly turns into a gas. Halotron 1® has passed extensive testing by Underwriters Laboratories, and meets FAA requirements. It can be found on commercial aircraft, and is used by airport fire fighters and on the flight line.
- No thermal shock to electronics
- No mess or damage to vehicle or surfaces
- Liquefied gas extinguishes hard-to-reach fires
- Does not impair operator's vision
- EPA approved
- Listed and rated by Underwriters Laboratories
- Made in U.S.A.
- Steel strap mounting bracket
- 6' - 10' discharge range (HG250C, HG250B, HG250R)
- High quality steel cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- Five year limited warranty on hand held and wheeled fire extinguishers
- UL Rated 2B:C (HG250C, HG250B, HG250R)
Note: Fire Extinguisher cannot be shipped internationally, unless they are emptied first.