Fits: 911 and 912 (69-89), all 930, 914
Rebel S Racing Product's new front A-arm bushing set provides a semi-solid and super low friction design
intended for both street cars and fully dedicated track machines. The maintenance free, replaceable bushing
inserts are guaranteed to last as long as you own your car. Front and rear bushing housings are self-aligning
to provide an easy installation with a co-linear relationship for ideal A-arm and suspension function. Zero
deflection at suspension pivot points will provide both street and race cars with optimal geometry. Electro-
polished stainless steel inner races combined with the super low friction coefficient of the bushing sleeves,
allows the spring and shock to do the work without having resistance from the bonded rubber bushings or
undersized polyurethane types. This performance upgrade produces a more tunable, predictable, and
comfortable front suspension.
- Super low coefficients of dynamic friction.
- Utilizes replaceable Teflon impregnated self lubricating thermoplastic polymer bushing liners.
- Electro-polished stainless steel inner races.
- Billet 6061 T6 CNC machined front and rear bushing housings.
- Replaces factory stamped steel front and rear rubber housings.
- Optional self-aligning spherical washers for housings provide co-linear operation. These correct any
vertical misalignment of the system caused from damaged front suspension pan mounting points, making
them recommended for a sure and easy install, but not absolutely necessary for every particular chassis.
- Easy do-it-yourself installation with detailed instructions included.
- Provides zero deflection of front control arm pivot points.
- Guaranteed to last as long as you own your car!
- Proprietary Rebel S Racing (RSR Products) design.
- Sold in complete sets of 4 bushings (completes one car).