Available in Red, Black, and Chrome *Rennline Fire Extinguisher Mount not included
MaxOut™ dry chemical fire extinguishers have a proven track record in extinguishing the types of fires likely to occur in an automotive environment.
Models MX250C, MX250B, and MX250R utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical.
All MaxOut™ models effectively smother and break the chain reaction of fires involving flammable liquids and pressurized gasses, and will not conduct electricity back to the operator. MaxOut™ models MX250C, MX250B and MX250R are also highly effective at stopping fires of common combustibles like wood and paper. Great for marine or residential use.
HalGuard™ is no ordinary automotive fire extinguisher. It contains Halotron 1®, electrically non-conductive "clean" extinguishing agent that rapidly turns into a gas. Halotron 1® has passed extensive testing by Underwriters Laboratories, and meets FAA requirements. It can be found on commercial aircraft, and is used by airport fire fighters and on the flight line.
- No thermal shock to electronics
- No mess or damage to vehicle or surfaces
- Liquefied gas extinguishes hard-to-reach fires
- Does not impair operator's vision
- EPA approved
- Listed and rated by Underwriters Laboratories
- Made in U.S.A.
- Steel strap mounting bracket
- 6' - 10' discharge range (HG250C, HG250B, HG250R)
- High quality steel cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- Five year limited warranty on hand held and wheeled fire extinguishers
- UL Rated 2B:C (HG250C, HG250B, HG250R)
- UL Rated 1A:10B:C (MX250C, MX250B, MX250R)
Note: Only dry chemical fire extinguishers can be shipped internationally and they must be discharged prior to shipment