Brembo Drilled 2-piece direct replacement rotors:
These rotors are an excellent replacement with advantages over both the factory PCCB rotors as well as factory iron rotors. These are great for cars with factory equip PCCB brakes for track use or when they want a less expensive alternative to the replacement ceramics. Vehicles with the factory iron brakes will benefit from significant weight savings and increased longevity and thermal capacity.
- Quality: 100% Brembo made - Discs / Hats / and / patented McLaren floating hardware.
- Performance: Discs come directly from Brembo's top level racing divisions
- Direct bolt on developed specifically for use with OEM calipers.
- Floating hardware allows discs to seek a true center line for improved pedal feel and modulation.
* Brembo has engineered special springs that are used on every other fastener in order to slightly preload the assembly. This has been done to prevent noise from the system during street use*
For the vehicles that are quip with iron brakes, these upgrades save over 3lbs a corner on the front, and 5lbs on the rear. Since this is both rotating and unsprung, it benefits the acceleration, braking, and handling of the vehicle.
For vehicles with PCCB brakes, these rotors offer a cost effective solution to the ceramic replacements.
The feel of the ceramic rotors are different than an iron rotor, and for a track customer the feel and modulation of the brake system is a very important part of the vehicle setup. Disc wear rates and usable life with the iron rotors are easier to monitor and more consistent, making it an ideal upgrade for track use.